Last Updated: December 9, 2023
Welcome to your Union - the Alameda County Management Employees’ Association! We are excited that you’ve joined us!
The ACMEA Board of Directors meets monthly and we welcome all of our members to participate. Please visit the Calendar for meeting details. Remember – this is YOUR Union!
Below are some of the great benefits of joining ACMEA:
- UNLIMITED attorney representation for employee disciplinary actions. No deductibles or fees beyond your ACMEA Union dues.
- UNLIMITED full legal representation for labor/management issues. No deductibles or fees beyond your ACMEA Union dues.
- Reimbursement for professional training and tuition.
- Scholarships for your dependent children.
- The ability to participate in ACMEA membership meetings.
- Provide input and direction on contract negotiations.
- Help shape our Union by joining an ACMEA committee.
- The right to vote in elections and on the bylaws.
- One hour of complimentary legal counsel for matters unrelated to employment or labor disputes. For example, birth injuries, dog bites, etc.
If you have any questions, please open a help desk ticket by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you at our next membership meeting!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Difference Between Paying Dues (a member of ACMEA) vs. Not Paying Dues (NOT a member of ACMEA)
If you pay dues to ACMEA, you are a member of ACMEA and are eligible for benefits beyond those negotiated in the MOU. Please review the chart below to see the significant differences and the actual benefits of paying dues.