Don't miss the opportunity to join your union!
ACMEA member Lucy Lerma shares the great benefits of joining ACMEA!
- UNLIMITED attorney representation for employee disciplinary actions. No deductibles or fees beyond your ACMEA Union dues.
Otherwise, you have to pay out-of-pocket which can cost you thousands of dollars!
- UNLIMITED full legal representation for labor/management issues. No deductibles or fees beyond your ACMEA Union dues.
Want to bring up an issue with executive management? We can help with that!
- Reimbursement for professional training and tuition.
Money for your professional growth!
- Scholarships for your dependent children.
Money for your dependents!
- The ability to participate in ACMEA membership meetings.
Have your voice heard and shape our union!
- Provide input and direction on contract negotiations.
Participate in your financial future!
- Help shape our Union by joining an ACMEA committee (membership, bylaws, election, etc.).
- The right to vote in elections and on the bylaws.
- One hour of complimentary legal advice for matters unrelated to employment or labor disputes. This includes advice in all legal fields such as Civil, Criminal, and Personal Injury.
- Shopping Discount Program for theme parks, attractions and shows; hotels, flights and rental cars; concerts, sports and live events; movie tickets; electronics and much more!
Dues are only $31.34 a pay period.
There are currently no assessments or initiation fees.