Don't miss the opportunity to join your union and get these great benefits:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
OPEN ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED
If you are a new employee or recently promoted and submitted your dues card within the first sixty days of starting your new role, your membership should become active within four pay periods. All other memberships will become active on January 1, 2023 (NOT 2022).
Please keep an eye on your paychecks to make sure dues are being deducted
- Attorney representation for employee disciplinary actions.
Otherwise, you have to pay out-of-pocket which can cost you thousands of dollars!
- Full legal representation for labor/management issues.
Want to bring up an issue with executive management? We can help with that!
- Reimbursement for professional training and tuition.
Money for your professional growth!
- Scholarships for your dependent children.
Money for your dependents!
- The ability to participate in ACMEA membership meetings.
Have your voice heard and shape our union!
- Provide input and direction on contract negotiations.
Participate in your financial future!
- Help shape our Union by joining an ACMEA committee (membership, bylaws, election, etc.).
- The right to vote in elections and on the bylaws.
- One hour of free legal advice on each matter.
Dues are only $31.34 a pay period.
(There are no assessments or initiation fees at the current time!)