The ACMEA Board is excited to announce the 2022 elections!
Voting will begin on October 18, 2022 at 9 am and end on October 24, 2022 at 5 pm.
The current election cycle has four (4) available positions with a three-year term from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2025.
- President (Officer)
- Treasurer (Officer)
- Director representing Probation Managers 075 MOU (Sworn staff)
- Director representing the General Governmental Unit MOU
Run for an office today!
Eligibility to Run for Office
- Each candidate must have completed their probationary period prior to the first Thursday in October 2022.
- Each candidate must have been a dues-paying member for thirteen (13) consecutive pay periods prior to September 30, 2022.
- Any member can run for an Officer position and all members are eligible to vote.
- Only members working under an MOU shall be eligible to run for its associated seat and vote for those Directors representing the MOU.
- A member shall not run for more than one position in a single election cycle.
- Complete an Application for Office at https://www.acmea.org/-application-for-office/.
- Collect endorsements by asking dues-paying members to complete a nomination form at https://www.acmea.org/nomination-form/. Make sure your name, email and the position you are running for are filled out as it appears on you Application for Office. If you are running for a Director seat, you must collect nominations from members in that particular MOU.
- Submit a minimum of fifteen (15) completed nomination forms with signatures and an optional candidate statement and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on September 1, 2022 in order to appear on the October ballot.