At our last meeting on May 28, 2020, the ACMEA board approved an early open enrollment period from May 28, 2020, through July 31, 2020. During this open enrollment period, all eligible employees can join ACMEA; otherwise, you'd have to wait until July!
I really want to encourage you to join ACMEA by filling out this form and becoming an active dues-paying member. This is YOUR UNION, be part of the conversation, and have your voice heard!
Below are some of the great benefits of joining ACMEA:
- Full legal representation for labor/management issues.
- Attorney representation for employee disciplinary actions.
- The ability to participate in ACMEA membership meetings.
- Provide input and direction on contract negotiations.
- Help shape our Union by joining an ACMEA committee (membership, bylaws, election, etc.).
- The right to vote in elections and on the bylaws.
- One hour of free legal advice on each matter.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Dues are $31.34 a pay period.
We look forward to seeing you at our next membership meeting!